Top of the show
Welcome everyone and thank you for joining us. This is valid arguments. A show that makes cock fighting seem a little more humane. I’m Jeremy Horton and, Today were going to be talking about video games, and which ones are for noobs. We will also be arguing about our education system, and why the fun police are always ruining our good time. Joining me today is Mr. Milo Mordhorst on my right. (Milo intro). And Mr. Joel Barkley on my left. (Joel intro). Thank you both, now for this episode we are going to be arguing on behalf of our favorite consoles, mine being the all-powerful Xbox. I want to get your initial takes on your own game systems.
Questions I will ask:
- So, the big question on everyone’s mind is one that I’m not going to skirt around for the entire episode and have this tension the whole time. Let’s just get it out of the way. Are video games good for you?
- There’s been a lot of talk about what effect video games have on our youth. Which video game do you guys think is the violentest?
- Palette cleanser/segment – is homeschooling better than public schooling?
- What’s your favorite classic video game?
- One thing I’ve noticed in my time of playing video games is how scantily clad the women are. I mean come on; how would the women of soul caliber even begin to fight in those balloon cocoons? Those boulder holders wouldn’t keep a pebble in place. I can’t seem to find any games with the same sexualization of men. So, my question is, why are video games so homophobic?
- Palette cleanser/segment – Should we raise the BAC limit on breathalyzer tests?
- Did you guys play the new God of War? It won best art and graphics in 2018. I personally loved it. Do you guys think video games can be considered an art form?
- I personally find video games soothing in a way. After a long day of work, there’s nothing I like more than sitting down and becoming the god that is master chief in the incomparable halo 5 guardians. But that’s us young guys. My question is what video games do you guys think most old people play to relax these days? (on Xbox)?
- Palette cleanser/segment – some fuckin thing.
- Which video game is destined to replace our real lives?
- Video games are the best thing for you. They can increase your hand eye coordination. They even cure diseases? Got lazy eye? Play some video games and stop looking like a damn chameleon.
- Gears of war man. What’s more metal than sawing a dude in half with a chainsaw gun?
- Halo one bruh, all the way.
- What do you think jax should be coming out in assless chaps or something? You fuckin sausage and beans lovin faaaaaaaaaaaag.
- Pfffffftt no. Old people can’t even work a phone. How do you expect them to be able to map the intricacies of an RPG such as dragons dogma for xbox one?
- Vr chat
- Jeremy’s opinion
- Mag- Moms against gaming
- I guess it depends on your definition of bad? Are they bad if they cause violence? Are they bad if they cause anti-social behavior? I think the more time you spend playing video games, the less time you’re spending in the real world. Kids should be forming real relationships in the real world. Not fake relationships with sweeter graphics.
- I would say most are violent. Especially shooter games…and fighter games, and role-playing games, and come to think of it I don’t like how much the L shape in Tetris looks like a gun.
- It’s hard to pick a favorite bringer of the apocalypse. Death I suppose would be the obvious choice. I suppose a case could be made for famine. but if I have to pick, Im kind of a fan of Gallaga
- it is a serious problem. Just as video games are a problem. The low brow cheap titilation is only a part of the video game lifestyle because who they are marketing to is mainly lonely nerdy men with no social skills.
- I think you need to listen to your elders young one. How many video games did they play growing up? None, and you know what that got them? An enormous amount of good character and lifelong relationships based on mutual suffering and technological ignorance.
- All of them are raping our childrens ability to communicate in a social setting. They will replace our lives over my dead body. Which will likely last another 10-15 years.
- Jeremy’s opinion
- The syndicate – largest gaming guild in america